World Oral Health Day
Involve the community through an engaging site.
Federating a community
Around this event day
World Oral Health Day is an initiative of the World Dental Federation (FDI), an organisation that brings together the world of dentistry with the goal of achieving optimal oral health for all.
On the 20 March every year, the goal of the day is to unite to help reduce the burden of oral diseases, which affect individuals, health systems and economies everywhere. The purpose of the event is to empower people with the knowledge, tools and confidence to secure good oral health.
FDI came to Inovae to re-create the event site whose aim was to unite the community (individuals, schools, oral health professionals, governments, etc.) around this day, before but also after the event.
Create a lively and engaging site, bringing together all the information
The objectives of this site are articulated around the following challenges:
- Reach effectively the various audiences, very varied (individuals, schools, oral health professionals, healthcare community, governments, etc.)
- Empower people with the knowledge and tools to secure good oral health
- Communicate with the public and interact with the participants
- Encourage the participation of all and the creation of activities
- Provide everyone with complete and relevant campaign material
- Integrate the campaign with social networks to maximise its reach
- Create a simple and efficient administration platform
Solutions and technologies
Successfully engage the community
Highlighting the campaign
A page dedicated to the presentation of the campaign ‘Be Proud Of Your Mouth’, planned over 3 years, with videos to explain the concept and create a lasting impact
A map of activities
At each edition of the event, hundreds of activities are organised around the world, in more than 170 countries. Creating a map of all the events allows everyone to create their own activity, but also to be able to find other interested people locally.
Many resources are available to enable everyone to learn about the event, but also to discover all the knowledge on the oral health. A page has been created to highlight this content so each visitor can easily find the resource that will be useful to him. Each document has been classified in a category (action toolkits, frame, factsheets, key message card, customisable material, social media, logos, etc.).
Awards to reward commitment
A section is dedicated to the World Oral Health Day Awards which aim to highlight the best activities and reward the best projects. Each activity created and added in the activity map can compete in the 6 categories:
- most educational activity
- best campaign by a dental practice and healthcare setting
- best branded photo
- best social media campaign
- best media campaign
- most original activity
Engage the community via social networks
We focused on social components with the following features:
- social media visualisation modules
- a wall containing all the images created by the custom poster tool
- features to promote engagement, including a ready-to-send tweet component
A customisable viral campaign
We have developed a simple and fun interactive tool, the objective of which is to transform your community into an ambassador. This solution, integrated into the website, enables each participant can take ownership of the campaign by customising a poster (texts and photos) and share it on social networks. The goal is to gain visibility, increase traffic to your site and establish brand authority.